2010 College Football Rankings Week 3: After what appeared to be a monster week two in college football, bettors were disappointed that the high profile matchups were not even close. The Buckeyes beat up on the Hurricanes, Alabama cruised past Penn State, Oklahoma dismantled Florida State. Boise State's strength of schedule got a little weaker after Virginia Tech suffered a let down against James Madison causing the Hokies to start the season 0-2 and basically out of the BCS hunt.
Bet your 2010 College Football Predictions at online sportsbook BETONLINE.com. South Carolina's win over Georgia knocked the Bulldogs out of the Top 25 as did the Sooners win over the Seminoles. Meanwhile the Michigan Wolverines win over the Fightin' Irish of Notre Dame puts Rich Rodriguez's squad into the Top 25. Here are the 2010 College Football Rankings Week 3 that have suffered some changes from one week to another.
- Alabama Crimson Tide: Trent Richardson makes you forget about who Mark Ingram is?
- Ohio State Buckeyes: Terrelle Pryor is just playing sick football without mistakes.
- Boise State Broncos: The Virginia Tech loss against James Madison weakens their strength of schedule and could dash the Bronocs hope for a National Championship shot.
- TCU Horned Frogs: Horned Frogs rushed all over the place against Tennessee Tech.
- Oregon Ducks: Oregon put 45 unanswered points in its first clash with Tennessee.
- Texas Longhorns: Longhorns offense is not convincing yet.
- Oklahoma Sooners: Another team that I am still on the fence about despite blowout against FSU.
- Florida Gators: What’s going on with the Gators’ offense in the first quarters?
- Nebraska Cornhuskers: Too many mistakes, they need to protect the ball better.
- Wisconsin Badgers: The Badgers have won 26 straight regular-season games outside the conference.
- Arkansas Razorbacks: Razorbacks moved to 9-0 record against UL-Monroe.
- Iowa Hawkeyes: Ricky Stanzi is looking good, but how long will it last?
- LSU Tigers: LSU has owned Vanderbilt lately; they have allowed a total 31 points in its last six meetings.
- Auburn Tigers: Cameron Newton seems to be the real deal.
- Utah Utes: Terrance Cain got back to doing what he does best.
- South Carolina Gamecocks: Coach Steve Spurrier had Marcus Lattimore to run the ball and he didn’t disappoint.
- Miami Hurricanes: Instead of running your mouth, how about some mistake free football Jacory Harris?
- Penn State Nittany Lions: They looked horrible on defense; Paterno never saw thoses obvious Bama plays coming.
- Stanford Cardinal: Quarterback Andrew Luck wants a Rose Bowl shot again.
- Houston Cougars: This offense is worth watching.
- Arizona Wildcats: Nic Grigsby had quite a day with 3 rushing touchdowns.
- California Golden Bears: The Cal defense forced 5 turnovers against Colorado and looked pretty good.
- West Virginia Mountaineers: Nice rally coming from behind in the last quarter.
- Michigan Wolverines: Denard Robinson just put up more offense by himself than many NFL Teams in week one.
- Missouri Tigers: Too easy victory over McNeese St.
Take advantage of the BETONLINE.com $25 Free Play & Best Bonus Guarantee, Reduced Juice Friday's and much more for your football bets now that you have reviewed the 2010 College Football Rankings Week 3 you can start winning today!
When it comes to College Football Picks there is only one sports handicapper that football bettors should follow, he goes by name of Reno Gold. Handicapping college football games for over thirty five years without a losing season, Reno has the experience and long term winning record only time can produce. His opening week one college football predictions broke all previous records, 11-1, producing 8-1 ATS (5-1 dogs) and a 3-0 O/U. Gold's winning ways continued in week 2 as the seasoned professional went 5-3 ATS. Register for our Free Sports Picks Newsletter below and start getting Reno Gold’s Week 3 College Football Picks today!