Sports-Odds.com is issuing a NFL Odds Alert at 3:45 PM EST on Saturday October 17th, 2009 for the NFL Week 6 match up between the Chiefs vs Redskins. The opening NFL odds had the Washington Redskins -5½ points (-110 odds) home favorites against the Kansas City Chiefs. Currently, the best NFL odds to bet the Redskins is at Sportsbook.com, you can get Washington -6 points (-110 odds). The best NFL odds to bet the Chiefs is at Bookmaker.com, you can get Kansas City +6.5 points (-110 odds).
"It was painful for us because we had worked real hard and kind of put ourselves in a position to win the game and it didn't turn out that way for us," stated Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley about their 26-20 overtime loss to Dallas Cowboys last week. "But I do think there was a lot of encouraging signs."
The opening NFL odds on the Chiefs vs Redskins TOTAL was set at 37 points. The best place to bet the OVER is JustBet.com, you can get Kansas City vs Washington OVER 36 points. The best place to bet the UNDER is at SBG Global, you can get the Chiefs vs Redskins UNDER 37 points.
"We're going to make a decision tomorrow," stated Washington Redskins head coach Jim Zorn said after practice at Redskins Park about injured punter Hunter Smith. "We're trying to give him one more day. Hopefully, the 24 hours will help in some way. We have the time to do that, so I'm going to take the time to do that. If he can go, if he punts and feels good, he's going."
The opening NFL odds on the money line had the Washington Redskins -275 odds and the Kansas City Chiefs +235 odds. The best place to bet the home favorite is at Sportsbook.com, you can get the Washington Redskins -260 odds. The best place to bet the road dog is at Bookmaker.com, you can get the Kansas City Chiefs +235 odds.
Chiefs vs Redskins Betting Trends to Consider:
* Redskins are 1-0-3 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
* Chiefs are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.
* Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
* Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
* Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
* Redskins are 2-8-3 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
* Under is 7-1 in Chiefs last 8 vs. a team with a losing record.
* Under is 4-0 in Redskins last 4 vs. a team with a losing record.
Stop betting like a sucker and start making your bets like a sports betting professional, never lose by half a point ever again when you compare NFL odds before making your next sports wager and watch your bankroll grow really fast! The Kansas City Chiefs are playing the Washington Redskins on October 18th, 2009 and kickoff is at 1:05 PM EST in FedEx Field.