Sports-Odds.com is issuing a NFL Betting Odds Alert at 11:10 PM EST on Saturday November 28th, 2009 for the NFL Week 12 Picks match up between the Panthers vs Jets. The opening NFL betting odds had the New York Jets -3 points (+114 odds) at home against the Carolina Panthers. Currently, the best NFL betting odds to bet the Jets is at BODOG.com you can get New York -3 points (-115 odds). The best NFL betting odds to bet the Panthers is at BETUS.com, you can get Carolina +3½ points (-110 odds).
"You just never know,'' Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme said. "We're going to play a Jets team that's still a talented football team. They've just had a lot of hard-luck losses. I think they're a lot like us. You've got to keep going. You don't feel sorry for yourself.''
The opening NFL betting odds on the Carolina Panthers vs New York Jets TOTAL was set at 41½ points. The best place to bet the OVER is SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get Carolina vs New York OVER 40 points (-110 odds). The best place to bet the UNDER is at BOOKMAKER.com, you can get the Panthers vs Jets UNDER 41 points (-110 odds).
"We just need a win and this is the perfect week to start,'' Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez said. "It's important to me. If we want to win, we have to take care of the football and that starts with the quarterback.''
The opening NFL betting odds on the money line had the New York Jets -180 odds and the Carolina Panthers +162 odds. The best place to bet the home favorite is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get the New York Jets -170 odds. The best place to bet the road dog is at SPORTSBOOK.com, you can get the Carolina Panthers +170 odds.
Panthers vs Jets Betting Trends to Consider:
* Home team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
* Jets are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after accumulating less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
* Jets are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 games in Week 12.
* Jets are 2-6 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
* Jets are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.
* Panthers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in November.
* Panthers are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
* Panthers are 12-4-2 ATS in their last 18 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.
* Panthers are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games following a S.U. loss.
Stop betting like a square and find out what the sharp bettors already know, compare NFL betting odds before making your bets and your bank roll will grow! The Carolina Panthers are playing the New York Jets on Sunday November 29th, 2009 and kickoff is at 1:05 PM EST at New York.