Sports-Odds.com is issuing a NFL Betting Odds Alert at 12:40 AM EST on Saturday December 5th, 2009 for the NFL Week 13 AFC West clash between the Broncos vs Chiefs. The opening NFL betting odds had the Denver Broncos -4 points (-110 odds) away against the Kansas City Chiefs. Currently, the best NFL betting odds to bet the Broncos is at SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get Denver -4½ points (-110 odds). The best NFL betting odds to bet the Chiefs is at BODOG.com, you can get Kansas City +5½ points (-110 odds).
"We talked about the whole year about playing our best football from Thanksgiving on," Broncos QB Kyle Orton said. "We got to win a lot of games past Thanksgiving. This is our first step and we're 1-0. We hope to get to 2-0 next week…It was frustrating to get down for the second time and to have some mishaps. We had some pretty dumb penalties (against the Giants). That's been our Achilles' heel, penalties and the red zone offense. We still have a lot of work to do."
The opening NFL betting odds on the Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs TOTAL was set at 37½ points. The best place to bet the OVER is BOOKMAKER.com, you can get Denver vs Kansas City OVER 36 points (-110 odds). The best place to bet the UNDER is at JUSTBET.com, you can get the Broncos vs Chiefs UNDER 37 points (-110 odds).
"There have been an awful lot of changes for both of us. But it's still the Broncos and they still have an explosive offense with guys like (wide receiver) Brandon Marshall," Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson said. "And I'm sure it will be typical of all the games the Chiefs and Broncos play – very high-energy."
The opening NFL betting odds on the money line had the Denver Broncos -205 odds and the Kansas City Chiefs +175 odds. The best place to bet the home dog is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get the Kansas City Chiefs +190 odds. The best place to bet the road favorite is at SPORTSBOOK.com, you can get the Denver Broncos -220 odds.
Broncos vs Chiefs Betting Trends to Consider:
* Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a SU loss.
* Chiefs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
* Chiefs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
* Chiefs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
* Chiefs are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 home games.
* Broncos are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. win.
* Broncos are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
* Broncos are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games on grass.
* Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as a road favorite.
* Broncos are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 13.
* Broncos are 5-15-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Stop betting like a square and find out what the sharp bettors already know, compare NFL betting odds before making your bets and your bank roll will grow! The Denver Broncos are playing the Kansas City Chiefs on December 6th, 2009 and kickoff is at 1:05 PM EST in Arrowhead Stadium.