Sports-Odds.com is issuing a NFL Betting Odds Alert at 5:20 PM EST on Saturday December 5th, 2009 for the NFL Week 13 AFC clash between the Chargers vs Browns. The opening NFL betting odds had the San Diego Chargers -11½ points (-110 odds) away against the Cleveland Browns. Currently, the best NFL betting odds to bet the Chargers is at SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get San Diego -13 points (-110 odds). The best NFL betting odds to bet the Browns is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get Cleveland +14 points (-110 odds).
"We go to Cleveland, it's going to be a challenge for us," Chargers coach Norv Turner said. "You look at our schedule over the next five games, we play good football teams that are doing the same thing we're doing, trying to make the playoffs."
The opening NFL betting odds on the San Diego Chargers vs Cleveland Browns TOTAL was 43 points. The best place to bet the OVER is BODOG.com, you can get San Diego vs Cleveland OVER 42 points. The best place to bet the UNDER is at BETUS.com, you can get the Chargers vs Browns UNDER 43 points.
"We haven't talked about the long term," Browns coach Eric Mangini said. "That's a discussion for a later time period. You never want to have a conversation about injuries with anybody, but unfortunately it's something that is a reality and it's never a fun conversation but they are always important."
The opening NFL betting odds on the money line had the San Diego Chargers -600 odds and the Cleveland Browns +475 odds. The best place to bet the home dog is at BOOKMAKER.com, you can get the Cleveland Browns +550 odds. The best place to bet the road favorite is at SPORTSBOOK.com, you can get the San Diego Chargers -700 odds.
Chargers vs Browns Betting Trends to Consider:
* Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a S.U. win.
* Chargers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
* Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
* Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on grass.
* Chargers are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games in December.
* Chargers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
* Chargers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
* Browns are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
* Browns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. AFC.
* Over is 4-0-1 in Chargers last 5 games in December.
* Under is 4-1 in Chargers last 5 games in Week 13.
* Under is 9-1-1 in Browns last 11 games in December.
* Under is 5-1-1 in Browns last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
* Under is 21-5-3 in Browns last 29 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
* Under is 4-1 in Browns last 5 games overall.
* Under is 4-1 in Browns last 5 games following a ATS win.
* Under is 4-1 in Browns last 5 games as an underdog.
Stop betting like a square and find out what the sharp bettors already know, compare NFL betting odds before making your bets and your bank roll will grow! The San Diego Chargers are playing the Cleveland Browns on December 6th, 2009 and kickoff is at 4:10 PM EST in Cleveland Browns Stadium.