Sports-Odds.com is issuing a NFL Betting Odds Alert at 2:30 PM EST on Saturday December 12th, 2009 for the Week 14 NFL Picks match-up between the Panthers vs Patriots. The opening NFL betting odds had the New England Patriots -13 points (-110 odds) at home against the Carolina Panthers. Currently, the best NFL betting odds to bet the Patriots is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get New England -13 points (-105 odds). The best NFL betting odds to bet the Panthers is at BODOG.com, you can get Carolina +13 points (-105 odds).
"We were running the ball well, a lot of quick-game stuff, getting the ball out fast," Panthers QB Matt Moore said. "That makes it easy on any quarterback."
The opening NFL betting odds on the Carolina Panthers vs New England Patriots TOTAL was set at 44 points. The best place to bet the OVER is SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get Carolina vs New England OVER 43 points (-110 odds). The best place to bet the UNDER is at JUSTBET.com, you can get the Panthers vs Patriots UNDER 44 points (-110 odds).
"It's not about playing hard on Sundays. I mean, we do that," said Patriots QB Tom Brady, who has been dealing with finger and shoulder injuries in addition to the Tuesday birth of a son with wife Gisele Bundchen."I think what coach tells us and what I was alluding to was probably more of just the other six days of the week. We've got to make the commitment to each other…I think at times we all feel a little bit sorry for ourselves and you're beat up and you're tired and you're sore and it's the end of the year and you go, 'Why is (Belichick) doing this?' But, in the end, you're either gaining ground or you're losing ground, and I always prefer to be gaining ground."
The opening NFL betting odds on the money line had the New England Patriots -750 odds and the Carolina Panthers +620 odds. The best place to bet the home favorite is at BOOKMAKER.com, you can get the New England Patriots -650 odds. The best place to bet the road dog is at BETUS.com, you can get the Carolina Panthers +525 odds.
Panthers vs Patriots Betting Trends to Consider:
* Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
* Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite.
* Patriots are 21-6-1 ATS in their last 28 games following a S.U. loss.
* Patriots are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games following a ATS loss.
* Patriots are 5-2 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
* Panthers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games as a road underdog.
* Panthers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
* Panthers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.
* Panthers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games in December.
* Under is 3-0-1 in Patriots last 4 games as a favorite.
Stop betting like a square and find out what the sharp bettors already know, compare NFL betting odds before making your bets and your bank roll will grow! The Carolina Panthers are playing the New England Patriots on December 13th, 2009 and kickoff is at 1:05 PM EST in Gillette Stadium.