The excitement of March Madness is in the air and we at Sports-Odds.com are pleased to announce that Sportsbook.com has once again launched their $12 Million Dollar March Madness Bracket Contest. Yes, you read that correctly, if you are lucky enough to pick a perfect bracket, you will be awarded a whopping $12 Million Dollars CASH! For the fifth year in a row Sportsbook.com is putting an eight figure payout on the line if you have what it takes to fill out a Perfect Bracket.
Pick the Perfect Bracket and you’ll never have to work another day in your life as you will cash in for $12,000,000.00. That’s $1,000,000.00 for every year that Sportsbook.com has been in business. Miss a few picks and you’ll still be playing for $10,000.00 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes.
Your office pool doesn’t boast a $12 Million Reward or $10,000.00 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes, so what are you waiting for? Enter this Free March Madness Bracket Contest and forward this page to your friends so they can enter it as well. Sign-up below and come back after Selection Sunday to submit your picks. Then place $20.00 in wagers during each round of the tournament to be eligible for the cash prizes.
If no-one picks a Perfect Bracket you’ll be eligible for some of the $10K in cash prizes that we’re giving out to the members that accumulate the most points throughout the tournament. Click here to register for the $12 Million Dollar March Madness Bracket Contest.
Terms and Conditions
$12,000,000.00 March Madness Perfect Bracket & $10,000.00 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes
1. The March Madness Perfect Bracket Contest starts on Monday, March 16th, 2009 and closes on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 at 10:59 AM EST. All entries after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes below.
2. In order to qualify for any winnings, members must wager at least $20.00 on each of the six rounds of the 2009 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament.
3. The dates of the rounds are as follows: Round 1 (March 19th & 20th), Round 2 (March 21st & 22nd), Round 3 (March 26th & 27th), Round 4 (March 28th & 29th), Round 5 (April 4th), Round 6 (April 6th).
4. In order to qualify for the $12,000,000.00 prize, all tournament games must be selected.
5. Our site reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time.
6. Only one entry per person, per household is allowed.
ABOUT THE GRAND PRIZE:
* The Grand Prize is Twelve Million Dollars (US $12,000,000.00) and it will be awarded to the person who correctly predicts every winning team in the Bracket and scores a perfect 192 points (see points system below).
* The Grand Prize shall be paid in monthly installments of $50,000.00 with the first installment being paid within 14 working days after the completion of the 2009 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball Game (April 6th). The payments will be credited to the member’s account. Each subsequent payment shall be paid in exactly one month’s time until all payments are made in full.
* In the event of a tie, the member that comes closest to predicting the total number of points scored in the Championship Game will win the Grand Prize.
* In the event that the members are still tied after the first tie-breaker, the member that comes closest to predicting the total number of three-point shots made in the Championship Game will win the Grand Prize.
* In the event that there is still a tie after the second tie-breaker question, the Grand Prize will be split evenly amongst the remaining contestants.
ABOUT THE $10,000.00 PRIZE POOL:
* In addition to the Grand Prize, we will offer a guaranteed prize pool of $10,000.00, which will be awarded to the contestants who accumulate the most points as described below.
* If the $12,000,000.00 Grand Prize is awarded, the $10,000.00 Prize Pool will not be awarded.
* In the event of a tie for any of the monetary prizing, the member that comes closest to predicting the total number of points in the Championship Game will win the prize. The member that did not come closest to the correct score will win the next prize if applicable.
* If there is still a tie after the first tie-breaker, the member that comes closest to predicting the total number of three-pointers made in the Championship Game will win the prize.
* If there is still a tie after both tie-breaker questions, the prize will be split evenly amongst the contestants.
* Winnings will be deposited into the winning member’s account within 72 hours after the completion of the 2009 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball game.
$10,000.00 PRIZE POOL: 1st Place – $5,000.00 | 2nd Place – $3,000.00 | 3rd Place – $2,000.00
* 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
* 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
* 4 points for every correct selection in the 3rd Round (Sweet Sixteen)
* 8 points for every correct selection in the 4th Round (Elite Eight)
* 16 points for every correct selection in the 5th Round (Final Four)
* 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game (Round 6)