Sports-Odds.com is issuing a 2010 NBA Playoff Betting Odds Alert at 9:15 AM EST on Saturday April 24th for the Magic vs Bobcats Game 3 of their best of seven series. The opening 2010 NBA Playoff odds for Game 3 had the Orlando Magic -2 point road favorites against the Charlotte Bobcats. The best place to bet the Magic is at SPORTSBOOK.com, you can get Orlando -2 points (-105 odds). The best place to bet the Bobcats is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get Charlotte +2 points (-105 odds).
"We know it's going to be crazy. The place is going to be rocking there," stated Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard. "We know they're going to be very hyped, they're going to come out with a lot of energy. We just have to weather the storm and play basketball."
The opening 2010 NBA Playoff betting odds on the Magic vs Bobcats Game 3 Total was set at 184.5 points (-110 odds). The best place to bet the OVER is at BETUS.com, you can get the Magic vs Bobcats OVER 184 points (-110 odds). The best place to bet the UNDER is at SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get the Magic vs Bobcats UNDER 184.5 points (-110 odds).
"It’s not as important at home to get off to a great start," stated Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace. "Your main focus as a road team is to immediately take the crowd out of the game; take their energy away from them. We do a poor job of that on the road. We don’t even have to lead. Just keep it close at the end of the first quarter, so we don’t have to fight so much later."
The opening 2010 NBA Playoff betting odds on the Game 3 money line had the Orlando Magic -130 odds and the Charlotte Bobcats +110 odds. The best place to bet the road favorite is at SBGGLOBAL.com, you can get the Orlando Magic +130 odds. The best place to bet the home dog is at SPORTSBETTING.com, you can get the Charlotte Bobcats +115 odds.
Bobcats vs Magic 2010 NBA Playoff Betting Trends to Consider for Game 3:
* Magic are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite.
* Magic are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 2 days rest.
* Magic are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.
* Magic are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
* Magic are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. win.
* Magic are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
* Magic are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.
* Magic are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
* Bobcats are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. NBA Southeast.
* Bobcats are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
* Under is 3-0-1 in Magic last 4 playoff games as a favorite.
* Over is 5-1-1 in Magic last 7 games following a ATS win.
* Under is 5-1-1 in Magic last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 4-1-1 in Magic last 6 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
* Under is 4-1 in Magic last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
* Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Charlotte.
Before making your NBA bets, compare NBA odds like the professional sports bettors do and watch your bank roll grow really fast. The Orlando Magic are playing the Charlotte Bobcats in Game 3 of their 2010 NBA Playoff Series on Saturday April 24th, 2010 with tip off scheduled for 2:10 PM EST.